TechSupport Forum

Go Back   Perfect World > General Tech Info > General Tech Support Issues > Hot Topics
Login

Notices

Tech Support User
# 1 Raiderz Log In Problems
04-18-2013, 08:32 AM
I (along with many others) can't log in to Raiderz due to an "invalid username or password", however I am using the same working username and password as I do on the website.

Here is a link to a thread on the Raiderz forum with many complaints of the same nature as mine.

http://raiderz-forum.perfectworld.co...=827981&page=4

Is this being investigated, and will it be fixed soon? I am somewhat exhausted with trying to find a solution. I haven't found anything that would lead me to believe that this problem is a concern for the game developers. Could someone please shed a bit of light on this matter for me, as I am close to just uninstalling, and giving up on what I thought would be a great game.
Tech Support Machine
# 2
04-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Try all lower case characters for your login name, or change your password again.

If still no luck, send in a ticket to customer support and they will take care of you!
Tech Support User
# 3 having same problem
04-18-2013, 01:31 PM
i got email from them saying same thing it does not help they need to do a quick fix with game there a error i don;t think they can see but alot of people do even you use lower case everything it still does not work they need to do a update on the login cause everyone having the same lssue of trying to get in game

Last edited by xdarkrochix1; 04-18-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: cause i didn;t put what i need to do
Tech Support User
# 4
04-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Ive submitted a ticket and the response was to create a new account with lower case user name. Which I already have. And that one (actually, this account) cannot log in either.
Tech Support Machine
# 5
04-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Follow up with them.
Tech Support User
Seriously...we have to submit a ticket, and then when we are given a suggestion that in no way fixes our problem, we are supposed to follow up by submitting another ticket about the failed fix to the last ticket we submitted? Does anyone else feel like this is kind of ridiculous for someone to have to do just to play the game for the FIRST time?
Tech Support Machine
# 7
04-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Did you try reinstlaling the game with the latest game client direct, torrent, or Arc? http://www.perfectworld.com/arc
Tech Support User
# 8
11-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPanda16 View Post
Did you try reinstlaling the game with the latest game client direct, torrent, or Arc? http://www.perfectworld.com/arc
I don't care how old this post is and i can't see how you could possibly consider this to be an actual response. In the end, this really sounds like a way to just bust people's balls into downloading arc and that just plain pisses me off.
Tech Support User
# 9
01-30-2014, 08:19 AM
I use Arc, have a lowercase only username, tried changing my password, tried reinstalling, and I STILL can't log in either.