TechSupport Forum

Go Back   Perfect World > Technical Assistance > Video & Graphics Problems
Login

Notices

Tech Support User
# 1 NeverWinter wont load.
05-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Ok so i just reinstalled Neverwinter. I get though the frist loading screen that says cyprtic or something like that then i goto a screen were i have 4 squares and that disappers in a few seconds.. I get to a screen it has Neverwinter on it in red letting then it says loading... (with 3 dots) Then a pop up comes from below and says Matireals Files realoaded.. After a few seconds i click the game says not respooding and i have to press close program? Can anyone help me with some advcie this is the 2 time ive re-installed the HOLE thing. Getting mad! Thansk for the help!

Heres a Few pics of what i get!
This looks like a brightness you cna pick but it only stays for a few seconds?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5p1piu&s=5

This is a terminal pic i got by left clickign the client button whne it stopped working?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zgrk6&s=5

Ok I dont have one when it says materil files reloaded but it says that to? AM i missing the matriel Files? If so can i download them speratly? And how do i find what files im missing if i im in fact. Sicne this is my 2! time downloading this dang thing Thank!

Ok so suddenly it fixes it self but now i get stuck on this part
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ayotfk&s=5

I press ok for it and it crashes me its the 5th time in a row... The other screen after 10 times fixed it slef going to keep trying but i could really use some help if this is how gameplay is ill spend my 150$ on somethin esle.

So i was thinking run it as admin and it may work well it crashes before the scren brightness ok button i did on Reg. Im not sure if theres a download problem or something but im sure this aint on me now.....

Wont get to the brightness screen now please HEEELPPP!

Last edited by bloodstone2; 05-13-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Tech Support User
# 2
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Did you try running the game in Safemode?

At the small login window under options? I have to do that now everytime I start the game, then crank up graphics and fullscreen
Tech Support User
# 3
05-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Ok so i got it to work for 2 hrs last night worked aswomely love the game lvl 6... I tryed to load it after todays patch now the game freezes at the neverwinter screen fullcreen and "safe mode" screen? any tips?
Tech Support User
# 4
05-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Rinse and repeat unfortunately. I have to start in safe mode quite a bit then pump up graphics once at character select
Tech Support User
# 5 safemode makes me crash
10-31-2013, 07:44 PM
my issue is the same stuck at loading screen have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now. my additional issue is that when I try to put it into safe mode I get a critical error haha
Tech Support User
# 6 crash
12-26-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm having the same problem with the game. I just downloaded it and figured I would give the game a try and see if I like it or not. It gets to where it says loading and stops responding. Not a good first impression. I don't know how to fix the problem.
Tech Support User
# 7 Neverwinter wont load
12-27-2013, 08:08 AM
I try and play the game but i get stuck at the loading screen that says
NeverWinter
dungeon&
dragons

Tech Support User
# 8
12-28-2013, 11:44 PM
I had the same issue, I let it load for about 5 or so minutes and it eventually loaded, it was almost instant earlier today so not sure why it just happened all of a sudden.

let it run and it should load
Tech Support User
# 9
01-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Same here.

I guess I will try this game again in a few months.
I won't play a game I have to fight to get to start every time I run it.
Maybe they will fix it soon, and I can give it another try.