TechSupport Forum

Go Back   Perfect World > General Tech Info > General Tech Support Issues > Zen & Billing Help
Login

Notices

Tech Support User
Tech Support Machine
# 2
07-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Your ticket is still in the queue. The queue is quite big and they are working through it. Please note replies come in 1-4 business days, weekends and holidays are not included. It may take a little bit longer than that because of the queue.

It has been assigned. Looks like around the 29 of each month it has been applied all year.
Tech Support User
# 3
07-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Thank you for your response.

While I am sure the system shows that it has been applied consistently since the beginning of the year, I am still certain that it hasn't appeared on my account the past couple of months.

Either way, I've made a double note of how many points I have at the moment and will be watching intently when the 29th comes around...
Tech Support Machine
# 4
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
They should be replying to your ticket.

You started spending what was applied for the stipend a day or two after it was applied for the last 4 months. You may not have noticed when spending 300 or 200 there, when the stipend was only 400. If you weren't paying attention, you wouldn't have noticed.
Tech Support User
# 5
07-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks again.

As I said - I'm going to make doubly sure this month.