TechSupport Forum

Go Back   Perfect World > Technical Assistance > Updating/Patching Problems
Login

Notices

Tech Support User
# 1 NW: Error -130
01-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey, so I've had this problem now for two days, since I started playing Neverwinter again, and I just can't figure out how to fix it.

A few months ago I played Neverwinter, and it worked totally fine, however I just came back to the game, a few months later and now I have this error that I just can't fix.
I have the game without Arc, as when I played, you weren't using Arc. Whenever I try to launch the game it opens a black window, saying "Loading. Please wait."
and two seconds later the page remains black, but the text changes to

"There was an error loading the login page. Please restart the launcher and try again.

Error -130 when loading url http://launcher.playneverwinter.com/launcher_login?version=1"

So, I was going to give up on this and try Arc instead, but whenever I start Arc I get the same error:

"Error -130 when loading url http://arc01.perfectworld.com/client/newallgames"

I also checked Steam, and the error appears there too... I've never had this problem until yesterday, and I've been googling forever, to no avail.

I tried to run the game, without Arc, from the root folder, using "GameClient.exe", but there it just loads forever saying "Connecting to the account server" and eventually redirects me to the login page agan.

I have tried:

- Turning my Antivirus/Firewall off

- Rebooting

- Reinstalling

- Checked the processes, to see if it's running in the background already

- Uninstalling software that I thought might be causing it

I'm running Windows 7.